Thinking of selling?
No sale contract - no fee
Our fees are very competitive and no fee becomes payable until contracts are exchanged for a sale.
No "up front" charges. We do not require any payment or marketing charge in advance. Our competitive fee includes all the costs of advertising and marketing because we expect to sell your property.
- visit you in confidence for a consultation and provide an opinion without obligation.
- produce full property details approved by yourself with photographs. These are sent direct to applicants expressing positive interest
- advertise your property on our website with world wide coverage
- place your property in our frequent property listings which are sent to all our applicants who are actively looking for licenced business opportunities.
- include your property in our regular property newspaper "Business Opportunities" which is mailed to all current applicants. This is also sent out with every new enquiry, which puts your property in front of around 5,000 applicants within weeks.
- at our discretion, advertise your property nationally in our regular blocks in The Morning Advertiser, Publican and Dalton's Weekly, and perhaps regionally. Send individual property details to selected applicants.
- as appropriate, seek further exposure through the press and trade papers with publicity releases.
- at contract stage - prepare the inventory of trade furnishings included in the sale.
- provide professional advice and assistance until your sale is completed.