Terms and conditions
If you recognise a property which is not advertised by name, or you receive the details, please be discreet. Proprietors are generally very concerned that their intentions to move are kept private, especially in respect of their staff and customers. Please make enquiries and contacts only through Sidney Phillips. Information relating to businesses is not in the public domain and is to be kept confidential by you. It shall not be passed on to any third party in any form without the prior consent of Sidney Phillips.
CONDITIONS & LIMITATIONS
- Sidney Phillips is the trading name of Sidney Phillips Limited a company registered in England, number 2362635.
- The information on this web site is presented in good faith, but is for general guidance only. General information is not a substitute for professional advice, and you should not rely upon any information obtained before seeking professional advice or approval.
- Sidney Phillips disclaims all or any liability to any person who might, directly or indirectly, have relied upon or been influenced by any of the contents of this web site.
- Whilst endeavouring to provide correct information on this web site, Sidney Phillips shall not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of this site or any information on it.
- All information on this web site is commercial in nature.
- We accept no liability or responsibility for any third part contents which the user is able to access through this web site, either by link or reference. Such access constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation and Sidney Phillips shall not be construed to be publishing, permitting or authorising such sites or materials.
- Sidney Phillips reserves the right to change all or any of this site, means of access to and retrieval of information from, without notice and without liability.
- Copyright of all material on this web site is owned by Sidney Phillips Limited unless stated otherwise.
You are permitted to view, print and download extracts from this site solely for personal or non commercial use. All other copying and distribution of any of the contents of this site is strictly forbidden. Any copy of any material which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. You are not permitted to reproduce or incorporate any of the material on this web site in any form for any commercial purpose and the web site may not be accessed in such a manner as to make it appear to be part of any third party web site or electronic system without Sidney Phillips' prior written permission.
No rights can be assumed unless expressly granted.
- You accept that Sidney Phillips records, traces by electronic means and monitors visits to this web site. This information is used for statistical purposes and, where you provide an e-mail address, contact with the user can be made by e-mail. Any feedback you provide at this web site shall be deemed to be non confidential.
- These terms shall be governed by, interpreted and construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes connected with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Any visitor to any part of this site is deemed to have accepted these terms in full.
Conditions under which any particulars are issued.
All sale details are intended for business people familiar with commercial transactions.
Please take appropriate profession advice where relevant.
The details do not constitute a part of an offer or contract and properties are offered subject to being sold, let or withdrawn without notice at any time and without liability for any expenses incurred by applicants. All statements and descriptions are made without responsibility or warranty by us, the vendors or lessors. We have not carried out a survey, or tested the services, appliances and equipment. Intending purchasers/applicants must check for themselves.
Any trading or supplies information has been provided by our client. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any such information and accept no liability, directly or indirectly for same.
All negotiations must be conducted through Sidney Phillips Limited (Trading as Sidney Phillips). Any map: Crown copyright reserved. Licence number 100017717.